NECO has released the 2020 SSCE results, find out how to check your results.
Jameela News reports that the National Examination Council (NECO) has released the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination 2020 SSCE results on Wednesday, January 13.
How to Check NECO 2020 SSCE Results
- Firstly, candidates are to get their NECO result token from the NECO website
- Or visit NECO checking result portal: NECO result page.
- Select your exam year. i.e., 2020
- Select your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Fill your Token Number and registration number in the token number and registration number columns.
- Click on the check result button to view and print out your NECO result.
Schools blacklisted from NECO
This online news medium gathered that the 12 schools have been derecognised as the Examination council records two per cent increase in the number of candidates who scored at least five credits grade in all subjects.
The schools derecognised were caught in examination malpractices such as; poor supervision, aiding and abetting, connivance with non-examination candidates writing on chalkboards.
Jameela News reports that the affected 12 schools are in Adamawa (four schools), Kano (two schools), Katsina (two schools), Niger (two schools), Taraba (one school) and FCT (one school).