Digital Marketing Strategist
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (Social media and website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB ROLE
- Social Media, Interactive, Web and Public Relations skills.
- Superior knowledge of web platforms such as WordPress.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, PHP.
- Knowledge of online technology, particularly blogs, social networks, virtual worlds, mobile and other emerging trends- including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Superior knowledge of Social Media landscapes, networks, toolsets. Strong communication, research, presentation and creative skills.
- Design (Graphics and Videos)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Full knowledge of MS Office required, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Customer Service / Community Engagement
- Excellent Writing blogging and proofreading ability Skills
- Must be creative and be able to think outside of the box.
- Experience in developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, Social media, Digital Marketing, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience in managing website content
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Capacity to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do attitude
The cover letter should describe your ability, capability and competency to efficiently and successfully manage each of the Task (Web Management and Social Media Management) separately on a page or half page for each description.