First Bank Graduate Trainee 2022 Recruitment, apply at gradtrainee.firstbanknigeria.com.
Jameela News reports that First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
First Bank Graduate Trainee 2022 Recruitment Application Details:
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- As a tenet of career development, FirstBank creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
- Through our FirstAcademy and our learning centres spread across the country, we have invested in e-learning, mobile learning, classrooms, and physical and virtual libraries to allow all our employees the opportunity to equip themselves for future roles that benefit both of them and the organisation.
First Bank Graduate Trainee 2022 Requirements:
Here are the requirements for Graduate Trainee Recruitment at First Bank:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Maximum age of 27 years as of 30 June 2022.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
5th August 2022.
How to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee 2022 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Application Steps via gradtrainee.firstbanknigeria.com
- New applicants should click on the ‘Proceed’ button below and provide their basic information. Upon submission, you will receive an activation e-mail from the portal containing a link that will enable you to continue the application process.
- You must click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Login” button, and then input their registered e-mail address and password to continue their applications.
- It might take 15 to 30 minutes before the confirmation email delivers into your inbox depending on the traffic. Kindly exercise patience, please.
- You will not receive any e-mail if your e-mail address is incorrect, non-functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity for a long period of time. You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- If you have any complaints or encounter any challenges in the course of your application, please send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may call the helpdesk on 09168106532, 08126489618, 09121581794 or send us a WhatsApp message via 09168106532.
- That you will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50kb.
- Please take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Ensure to keep the confirmation code as received in your mailbox.
- Do note that you are only allowed to submit one application for the Graduate Trainee Programme. Duplicate entries are not allowed and will not be processed.
- Print out the acknowledgement slip upon final submission of the online application.